GEORGE & COMPANY LLC
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE CONCERNING TRADEMARKS
If you are an approved George & Company vendor, the information on this page is provided to you as a courtesy, and for your convenience when selling authorized genuine George & Company product, and protecting the public from counterfeit or unauthorized material.
• Always display our trademarks with the appropriate marking and designation symbols, as follows:
• When referring to any of our marks in plain text, use ALL CAPS to denote the marks.
• Always use our approved company images and graphics rather than your own. Images authorized for your use if you are an approved customer will be sent to you via E-Mail upon request.
• Use our supplied Uniform Product Code (UPC) numbers only, rather than apply for a UPC code of your own.
• Always attribute our products as "by George & Company LLC" only, as opposed to your own company, as there is only one manufacturing source for these products, the original and genuine George & Company LLC.
• Always seek and obtain our permission before using our trademarks, graphics or images on any packaging, promotional materials or on your own web site. If permission is granted, DO attribute the ownership of the above trademarks by adding "trademarks owned by George & Company LLC."
• Do not use our marks to refer to products that are not made by George & Company LLC.
• Do not use, own, or register an Internet domain name which contains, in whole or in part, any of the George & Company family of trademarks as noted above. For more information about the legal matters of this topic please visit Whitelaw Legal Group: Cyber Piracy
• Do contact us right away if you have questions about our trademarks.